Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA) is a key process when undertaking an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA). This enables any potential ecological impacts of a project to be identified, quantified and evaluated.
We have extensive experience of the EcIA process and can offer input and advice at all stages of EcIA as follows including:
- EcIA screening and scoping studies
- Baseline survey design and implementation
- Consultation with key stakeholders
- Assessment of impacts
- Identification of avoidance, mitigation and compensation measures
- Preparation of the Ecology Chapter of the EcIA
- Site implementation including Management plans and Clerk of Works provision
- Post construction monitoring
Contact us to discuss your requirements or to obtain a quote.