Now Recruiting for 2019
CA Ecology are currently seeking reliable and motivated individuals to join the team based at our office in Overton, Hampshire. You will work alongside our team, undertaking field surveys for a range of species (e.g. bats, GCN, badger, reptile, otter and water vole) across the South. You will also be responsible for managing and analysing field data, carrying out desk studies and contributing to technical reports. Full training will be provided.
The position will be a five - six month full time contract beginning in April. This is an excellent opportunity for ecologists looking to develop their skills and experience in consultancy.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a degree in ecology or related subject
- Be flexible, and able to work unsociable hours
- Have a full driving licence and a car insured for business use
- Live locally or be willing to re-locate
- Demonstrate a knowledge and passion for working in ecology
- It is also desirable that you have CIEEM membership
CA Ecology undertakes a variety of ecological surveys but specialises in bat surveys. This would be an excellent opportunity for those wishing to work towards their bat licence and gain skills and experience with a range of survey techniques. We offer a competitive package to successful candidates wishing to join our small friendly team.
Successful applicants will be contacted to discuss next steps. Interviews will be held in February 2019