Training and Mentoring
Training and Mentoring scheme for ecologists working towards a survey licence.
CA Ecology can support the process of gaining a survey licence through our Mentoring scheme which includes:
- Up to 10 sessions with a licensed ecologist at or in a roost to gain logbook experience
- Initial consultation and up to two sessions to review progress
- Two workshop sessions to cover legal and planning policy issues and handling
- A series of written tests
- Single final assessment session (involving visits to a number of roosts)
Please note the scheme does not guarantee that participants will be eligible for a licence on completion. Additional work recorded in a logbook will be necessary to gain relevant experience. All courses are tailored to meet individual needs and progression.